About Me

My photo
Mother of one child, two dogs-Mutley & Scruffy, two cats-Casper & Persia, two birds-Sparky & Sunny and five little fishies. Lest we forget a husband! Smile :)

Monday, April 3, 2017

Fun Facts about LynLee

Hello My Sweet Girl,

Today I was talking to you and you have been telling me some interesting facts about yourself.  You decided that you really like Dancing With The Stars very much.  The dancing, the fun music, and most definitely the sparkling dresses!  

I came to get you late today at school, but you were ok with that because you said that you like to talk to your teacher, Mr Butler.  That way the other kids don't interrupt you when you are talking with him. It made me laugh.   You just recently told Mr Butler that Scruffy likes to shop in the pantry.  He actually likes your shredded mini wheats and often times will eat the remaining package before you get to finish them off. 

You most recently got done with your PAWS testing.  It's a district wide test that the 3rd - 8th.  Your school puts lots of emphasis on the testing.  But this time they also gave you a PAWS party which included pizza and a blizzard.  You are such a nerd though!  You found some extra booklets for studying in my room and you got all excited because you had extra homework!  Such a nerd!  But my nerd so I love you!  

Well, My Love,  I will write more later. 

I love you so very much, 

Love, 
Mommy!!

No comments: