About Me

My photo
Mother of one child, two dogs-Mutley & Scruffy, two cats-Casper & Persia, two birds-Sparky & Sunny and five little fishies. Lest we forget a husband! Smile :)

Sunday, January 29, 2017

OMG! Has it been 5, almost 6 yrs!!!

So, it's official....your mother stinks at writing....well, anything that comes to writing!  I wanted to chronicle all the amazing things that you do in life, but I really suck at it.  I hate writing, even if it is only typing!  But I am going to try to keep up from now on.

Let's do a run through of the years I have missed, shall we?

4 years old:
Miss Mickey


This is the 2nd year that you went to Head Start.  Mommy would volunteer all the time since I hated being away from you.  But you were so independent that you play with all the other kids, while Mommy makes friends with all the other kids and the teachers.  lol, you are a funny little girl.   You loved to read and play with the play dough.  You loved making the crafts and circle time.

In Head Start you get picked each day for an assigned job, which you adore!  You love to be line leader.  But you will settle for door holder or calendar helper.  You were so cute when you would help the teachers out.

5 years old:
Mr. Vaughn


You started Kindergarten this year.  You have gone to Poder since Kinder, your teacher is Mr. Vaughn.  You adored him and thought he was the best teacher.  Truth be told he is a good teacher, but I felt like he gave a lot of homework.  It was all ok though, because you got all your homework done and were very good at it.

You won two red shirts this year in school!  You have a crush on a boy name Malikai.  I have not seen him, or know who he is, but you were pretty enthralled in him.

6 years old:
Mrs Trautwein


This is your first grade year.  You had Mrs Trautwein for your teacher.   She was super nice and it was her first year teaching after graduating from college.  Your class was less than stellar, there were a lot of strong willed personalities in your class.   This year your crush, Malikai, left the school and you turned your sights to Dominic.   He will be your crush until 3rd grade, when he left the school as well. 




This is your 2nd grade teacher.   Mrs Ammon.  You loved her, she was super nice and she knew how to make the kidlets behave themselves without yelling.   It was tough for her at first since she came a little after the school year had started.  But she got everything under control.   She used to talk about her twin, I can't remember her name, but this is a picture of Mrs Ammon and her twin at her sisters wedding.  She even let the class call and talk to her sister to congratulate her on her engagement.  







This is your 3rd grade teacher Mr Butler.  You really adore him and I am sure that it is because he makes the trouble makers in your class be a lot better than they used to be.  He has made a couple of them cry and this amused you.  Again, I am pretty sure that it has helped you in your class work so that the class is not unruly. You have made sure that you have given him little gifts here and there, a brownie, suckers, halloween candy, etc.   I am glad that you have gotten to enjoy having Mr Butler as your teacher.

Well, this catches you up on your schooling thus far.  I am going to try to be better at getting you blog up to date, but I also send you little emails to your email I have set up for you so that you can get information from both places about your childhood.

I love you, Boogie!

All my love,
Mommy!!

No comments: