About Me

My photo
Mother of one child, two dogs-Mutley & Scruffy, two cats-Casper & Persia, two birds-Sparky & Sunny and five little fishies. Lest we forget a husband! Smile :)

Monday, October 21, 2013

Nationwide Insurance - Brand New Belongings











 

So this commercial is on your blog because your cousins came to Wyoming this summer.  The summer of 2013.  Each time they watch something: a movie; tv show; cartoon; a commercial, they tell each other which character they think they act like or want to be.  This commercial came on and we were in the living room and Everette so sweetly says, "Look, that girl is Autie!"  I smiled and laughed to myself.  It was one of the sweetest things my cute little nephew has said.  Especially since I can't do a whole lot because of my hip, not to mention my weight.  And God love him, I have never been able to do a cartwheel for fear of landing on my head!  :D  I just thought that you might get a kick out of this and could share it with your cousins.

No comments: