About Me

My photo
Mother of one child, two dogs-Mutley & Scruffy, two cats-Casper & Persia, two birds-Sparky & Sunny and five little fishies. Lest we forget a husband! Smile :)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 2010


I have sent you away this past week to your Grandmother's house for five days prior to Thanksgiving so I could over haul the house and get some much needed cleaning done that I could not do with you here. It was bittersweet to have you gone from home. I missed you so much I thought my heart would break. I had no snotty little girl to snuggle in the afternoons. No sweet little girl to kiss goodnight before bed. And no laughing little girl to "eat" or to tickle so I could hear the sweet laugh of my baby!

I am not sure I will do that again. It did, however, make me happy when you came home and did not want to leave me again. When Nana and Papa left to go home you would not even kiss Nana goodbye as you were afraid that she would take you home with her and away from Mommy! Sweet bliss, my daughter loves me! lol, not that I don't already know this, but it makes my heart feel that much better when you show me.

You are talking much more and you put words together more and more each day. Just recently you have told your father to "get back!" when he came into your room to tease you. You held up your little hand and yelled this at him so he would leave your room and leave you to watch your movie that was on. It was really cute.

Tonight Nov 27th, 2010 we went to the Christmas Parade. It was really cold out but you enjoyed it until about 15 mins to the end. You got cold, but we were at home afterward, we had eaten dinner and you were on the couch looking at the birds. I grabbed this flashy badge you have and yelled "Get away from the birds, FBI" you looked at me and said, "hey, no, give me that" and snatched your badge away from me as we laughed. It was adorable. I love the words that you say.

I love you my Sweet Turkey,
Love Mommy!
xoxoxoxo

No comments: