About Me

My photo
Mother of one child, two dogs-Mutley & Scruffy, two cats-Casper & Persia, two birds-Sparky & Sunny and five little fishies. Lest we forget a husband! Smile :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Updates.....


Hello My Sweet Little girl,

I am truly saddened that I cannot call you a baby any longer. You are such a little girl that it is blatant you aren't babyish any more. But that is ok. Sometimes, even though you are not two even, I get a little fearful that you will grow up too quickly. I thought about this at Easter, you are almost two now, but next year you will be almost THREE!!! Then it just snowballs from there! Soon you will be four, but then I remember that is still two more years away and I take a deep breath and enjoy you as you are! :D
I wanted to update you one some more of the things you are saying and doing now. You are so sweet sometimes, lol, but other times you are such a pill. And with Mommy's and Daddy's tempers you have one of your own!! You will swat at whomever has annoyed you or my favorite...you will put your head down and then put your little hands on your face as if you are crying. It is really cute and a bit dramatic (which you get from your father! Lol) He is a drama king and now so are you, er, only a drama Princess! :D
Some of your words that you have started saying is "too" when you are told "I Love You!" You will call a butterfly a "tuh-ty". You will tell me yes or no, depending on your mood. You say "food" and "eat" when you are hungry, also "bite" when you want a bite. You tell us when you want a drink and you say "dink" or "joos" or "milk." You love "canny," of course what little kid doesn't! :) You love "noo-noes" which are ramen Noodles! I love to ask you if you want noodles, just to hear you say it!

You will say your colors when you are pre-empted. If you are not then everything is "purpel" Mommy was letting you carry some of Uncle Nick's playing cards around with you and then I got an inspirational idea. I would take the pile from you and flip them out to make a noise and when you looked at it I would tell you the number or the letter of the face card so you can learn them. We also count and say our ABC's until you get tired of it. So, we bought you some wooden blocks, which you also love, and you would hand them to Daddy and as you did you would count them from 1-10, but after that you would get lost! I guess we should have counted higher! But you will say your ABC's one at a time right after us, well for the most part. You have your own little ideas and sometimes you will just look at us or shake your head and say "no" in that cute little voice of yours.

You still love cats, I think more than any dog. You love your doggies, Mutley and Scruffy, but you love the kitties! I pulled up cats on Google one day and let you look at the pictures of kitties and you squealed and squealed about those darn cats! You found one that looked like Casper and you went wild!

You often squeal when you are excited! That is all that I can pull from my little brain right now. You do so many cute and wonderful things that sometimes it is hard to remember them all! But as they come to me or I see you do them again I will blog about them for you to see!

I love you Mommy's sweet little princess!!!

Kisses and Hugs,
love,
Honey!

No comments: